There are several important factors to consider when choosing the right marketing agency, whether it’s for a new website or to manage digital marketing for your company. So how do you choose the right agency for you and your company? After all, there’s a lot that needs to be taken into consideration such as SEO, Pay Per Click advertising, social media management, website support, and overall your company’s branding! Here are some things we think YOUR agency should have:
100% Support – This is top of the list because no one wants to get left in the dark when it comes to their website or digital marketing. Make sure the agency you work with offers the support you need whether it be big website redesign projects or swapping out a banner image on Facebook. You and your company deserve 1st class support regardless or how big you are.
- A Dedicated Digital Marketing Team – This may seem like a “nice to have” but it really is crucial especially if branding is important to you (and it is). We all know that consistency is difficult to achieve in the vacation rental industry so having everything in one spot makes it that much easier. Take the time to figure out if your agency can offer a robust, end to end digital marketing package.
- A Web Development Team That Gets It – Not every website needs to be custom BUT having a team that understands the aspects of custom design comes in handy even if your website is a “standard” site. Be weary of an agency that wants to put everyone in a box with a template site. No one should be put into a box even buy modafinil online from india with “standard” websites. You need an agency with the idea that if you can dream it, we can build it.
- A Scalable Solution – The idea of hiring an agency is to grow your vacation rental business so make sure they can grow with you. You may not be at the point of needing a dedicated Service Level Agreement team to complete complex, custom projects but if the agency is doing their job right, one day you will need one!
- Do They Understand the Vacation Rental Space? – The vacation rental space is extremely unique making it difficult for standard marketing agencies to fit the role. Having an agency that not only understands the industry but has employees that have first hand experience is more valuable than you think.
- Are They Concerned with Your Goals? – Our last point might be the biggest of them all! If they aren’t asking you what your long and short term goals are then they aren’t right for you. Yes, everyone in the vacation rental space is selling, well… vacation rentals, but your brand is unique and your goals are unique. Don’t be put into a box.
Okay, okay, we are an end to end marketing agency that is focused on customer service and helping our clients achieve their goals BUT that doesn’t mean you should work with us! Find the agency that you feel works best for your business model but remember that your agency can either help you achieve great success or hold you back from reaching your goals. As always, we are open to questions too, even if you aren’t our client we’re here to help!