We'll Put You to Work
ICND has been in business since 1999 and has been growing ever since. Located in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina, we are an easy commute from both Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC. Send us your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in any of the below positions. Don't see your ideal position below? That's okay, send us your resume anyway. We will keep it on file and hopefully be hiring in the near future. Join a team that's going places!
Would you love to live at the beach year round? Do you take pride in your work and want to be on a team of hard working creatives? If so, InterCoastal Net Designs is the company for you!
InterCoastal Net Designs is a leader in the booming vacation rental industry and provides a fun, fast paced, innovative working environment.
Client Success Manager
InterCoastal Net Designs is seeking a Client Success Manager to join our account management team to work with our existing client base, providing superior customer service through regular client meetings, fast-paced communication and ability to work cross functionally with multiple internal teams.
Full-time local (possibility for remote) position with a great team that will quickly become family. You'll learn a lot and you'll have fun in the process!
The ideal candidate will have...
1-2 years prior professional experience in account management
Marketing Agency experience
An analytical mind with the ability to evaluate and tweak approaches based on a comprehensive understanding of the clients business goals
Excellent organization and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well with a team.
Experience with HubSpot, Google Workspace and Content Management Systems is very helpful.
VERY Strong communication skills over both phone and email
Day-to-day account management of all non-key website accounts
Mastering knowledge of ICND Product Offerings, and a keen eye to suggest products that align with client goals
Project management, seeing all projects through to completion and ensuring both scope and timeline are followed precisely
Focus on retaining client accounts through keen communication and relationship building
Collaborating with several internal teams, such as digital marketing, sales and development to meet & exceed client expectations
Direct new business opportunities to Sales & Digital Marketing teams where appropriate
Technical know-how and ability to utilize proprietary content management systems to meet client needs
Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
Ability to breakdown complex client requests, work with development team to quote & scope, create small-scale proposal for client pitch & review
Regular client interaction through phone calls, Zoom Meetings and in-person engagements, with ability to meet tough issues and conversations head-on
Assists and reports to Director of Client Success
Bonus, if you mention "rubber ducky" in your initial communication with us, that means you actually read this.
Client communication includes daily, weekly and monthly emails and phone calls with your clients in need of our assistance to enhance their website presence & online strategy.
InterCoastal Net Designs is a leading digital marketing and web design firm celebrating 23 years, based out of Ocean Isle Beach, NC and serves clients in the Vacation Rental Industry throughout the United States. Our proven technologies, products and strategies have been driving leading companies within our industry for years. Currently we are looking for an individual to join our already successful account management team as a Client Success Manager and bring value to InterCoastal Net Designs and our managed brands.
Pay is directly related to your experience. Employee benefits include 401k & paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO & PPC)
InterCoastal Net Designs is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to improve our organic search rankings, drive more traffic, and generate new inbound links from high-authority websites. In addition, you'll be responsible for planning and managing paid search campaigns and having regular client meetings.
Full-time remote position with a great team that will quickly become family. You'll learn alot and you'll have fun in the process!
The ideal candidate will have...
- 2+ years prior professional experience in SEO and/or PPC account management
- Social Media or Email Marketing experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- An analytical mind with the ability to evaluate and tweak approaches based on a comprehensive understanding of the clients business' goals
- Excellent organization and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well with a team.
- Experience with WordPress, ColdFusion, Raven Tools, Ahrefs, Moz, Basecamp is very helpful.
- VERY Strong communication skills over both phone and email
Technical marketing skills include search engine optimization, pay-per-click management, email marketing and social media knowledge.
- Developing and implementing organic search strategies to increase ranking and traffic.
- Comfortable working with content marketing concepts, research and execution.
- Planning and implementing paid search campaigns and tracking results to report to the clients
- Evaluating and altering SEO/PPC strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics.
- Practicing creative SEO tactics.
- Building and executing link-building strategies to enhance off-site SEO.
- Knowledge of tools like SEMRush, Moz, Raven, AHrefs, Basecamp
- Ability to compile, execute and send email marketing, test for mobile standards, and use appropriate services to send emails for clients
- Bonus, if you mention "rubber ducky" in your initial communication with us, that means you actually read this and will receive bonus points.
Client communication includes daily, weekly and monthly emails and phone calls with your clients in need of our assistance to enhance their internet marketing strategy.
- Managers create monthly reports using online marketing tools to update the client on the status of ICND’s marketing efforts
- Answer any phone calls or emails from clients based on their needs
- At a minimum, depending on client hours, quarterly overview phone calls should be scheduled with the client to review reports and what ICND will be working toward in the future of their accounts. Large clients will have monthly phone calls.
- Work with inner office staff to examine websites and create proposals
InterCoastal Net Designs is a leading digital marketing and web design firm celebrating 23 years, based out of Ocean Isle Beach, NC and serves clients in the Vacation Rental Industry throughout the United States. Our proven technologies, products and strategies have been driving leading companies within our industry for years. As a company we pride ourselves on the ability to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing technology, always doing what is best for the brands that we manage. Currently we are looking for an individual to join our already successful digital marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist and bring value to InterCoastal Net Designs and our managed brands.
We do not expect candidates to be able to check all the above boxes, it's your ability to learn, adapt and execute, that we are really looking for.
Pay is directly related to your experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume and Cover Letter to Paul Hanak, Digital Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love programming and web development? Would you love to live at the beach year round? If you answered yes, then InterCoastal Net Designs could be a fit.
We are currently seeking a full-time, in-house or remote, ColdFusion developer/programmer. ICND is a leader in vacation rental web development and online marketing. We are currently looking to add to our talented team of programmers and this is the perfect opportunity for you to get in the door with our growing company. If you are a team player with experience in programming and website development than YOU are who we are seeking.
This job is high paced and requires being able to multi-task, set priorities and manage your own work. Our programming team builds websites, applications, CMS and works with databases. They also handle support tickets and help the team move through projects in order to meet deadlines.
Duties include: Programming websites, integrating with other sites and API's, building applications, working with MYSQL databases, multi-tasking day to day, quick edits to application development and deployment of pre-written modules from our Code Library.
- A creative, open-minded, solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to process information and multi-task efficiently
- Solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion
- Assertive and proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, delegate and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong desire to complete work efficiently and in a timely manner