Upcoming Workshops: Topics included are as follows (but may vary from workshop to workshop) - SEO, Social Media, PPC, Email Marketing, and Mobile Web Design.
* Limited breakout sessions are available!
Here is some of what we've covered at previous workshops:
What Is Search Engine Optimization And Why Do YOU Need It?
- SEO 1990's to 2013 - Why SEO is Still Critical to Online Success
- Growing Your Website With Content Worth Creating
- Safe & Effective Backlink Building Strategies
- Google Local Search - Google+ Local and Google Maps For Local Visibility
- Tips & Tools for Website Owners, Hosting, and Webmasters
Why You MUST Be on Social Media Now
- Some of the most mind blowing stats you've ever seen about Social Media
- Uncover More Benefits of Social Media that you didn't know!
- Effective designs & integrating SOCIAL into your marketing.
- Cover some of the basic tools you can use to monitor and grow your social media presence
- When & How to use Pinterest, Google+ & LinkedIn
- Do's and Don'ts of Social Etiquette
- How does Facebook really work?
- How/When to post effectively on Social Media (Edgerank)
- Targeting on Twitter - Done Right!
- Intro to Facebook Ads
- More Advanced Tools to Propel Your Social Media Strategy
PPC: Your New BFF
- Meeting Your New Best Friend: What is PPC?
- Why PPC is Perfect for YOU (How it can help a new website, a newly redesigned site and how it can strengthen your SEO and social media efforts)
- Not Just Any Old Friend: The Power Behind PPC
- Strength in Numbers: PPC Data That Makes Sense
- How ICND Helps Your PPC Efforts
Email Marketing - What You Need To Know To Stay In the Game
- How to choose a provider? The nitty gritty of what makes email providers different and the advantage of using Listrak.
- What makes a great email message? The ins and outs of creative HTML emails and templates.
- Industry Averages - What are the averages: Click Thru Rates, Open Rates, Message Activity, and Conversion Rates (Google Analytics).
- E-Mobile Marketing - Email Marketing in a mobile world.
- List Management - Creating targeted lists and leveraging customer profile information to increase the value of your customers.
Mobile Web Design
Give Your Customers What They Want!-Go Mobile
- Mobile Marketing Strategies / Why go Mobile?(Growing Number of Smart Phone Users, Google Recommends it!)
- Mobile Booking Engines-Increase your bookings!
- Mobile MLS Search Functionality with GPS Enabled Searches
- Mobile Site VS Mobile App-What most user prefer
- Keep it Simple and to the point
2013 Spring Workshop
ITT Tech / Myrtle Beach, SC
Username: Your Registration Email
All of our speakers are very knowledgeable in an array of topics that are covered during ICND workshops. Guest speakers may attend events from time to time - and will be mentioned on the agenda provided!
- Brandon Sauls / President
- Adam Hankey / Search Engine Marketing Director
- Dave Hutnik / Social Media Director
- Jayson Conway / Search Marketing Specialist
- Vanessa Humes / Account Manager
- Lela Newell / Account Manager
- Nicole Michaels / Account Manager
Take this quick survey to help us to better help you, coming up!