ICND Workshop - March 14, 2013
InterCoastal Net Designs is excited to launch our first hands-on educational workshop aimed at sharing industry leading information on the most important topics to your business. This will be the most powerful workshop you've attended to propel your business to the next level!
$139 (30% off)
$199 *If available
LOCATIONITT Technical Institute - Myrtle Beach Campus
9654 North Kings Highway #101
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Day of Events Agenda
9:50 AM -- 10:00 AM - Introduction: Brandon Sauls
10:00 AM -- 10:50 AM - SEO: Adam Hankey
"What Is Search Engine Optimization And Why Do YOU Need It?"
• SEO 1990's to 2013 - Why SEO is Still Critical to Online Success
• Growing Your Website With Content Worth Creating
• Safe & Effective Backlink Building Strategies
• Google Local Search - Google+ Local and Google Maps For Local Visibility
• Tips & Tools for Website Owners, Hosting, and Webmasters
11:00 AM -- 11:50 AM - Social Media: Dave Hutnik"Why You MUST Be on Social Media Now"
• Some of the most mind blowing stats you've ever seen about Social Media
• Uncover More Benefits of Social Media that you didn't know!
• Effective designs & integrating SOCIAL into your marketing.
• Cover some of the basic tools you can use to monitor and grow your social media presence
• When & How to use Pinterest, Google+ & LinkedIn
• Do's and Don'ts of Social Etiquette
Catered Lunch Break / Raffle Giveaway
Lunch will be Catered by Carrabba's
1:00 PM -- 1:50 PM - PPC: Jayson Conway"PPC: Your New BFF"
• Meeting Your New Best Friend: What is PPC?
• Why PPC is Perfect for YOU (How it can help a new website, a newly redesigned site and how it can strengthen your SEO and social media efforts)
• Not Just Any Old Friend: The Power Behind PPC
• Strength in Numbers: PPC Data That Makes Sense
• How ICND Helps Your PPC Efforts
2:00 PM -- 3:00 PM - Email Marketing: Vanessa Humes + Lela Newell"Email Marketing - What You Need To Know To Stay In the Game"
• How to choose a provider? The nitty gritty of what makes email providers different and the advantage of using Listrak.
• What makes a great email message? The ins and outs of creative HTML emails and templates.
• Industry Averages - What are the averages: Click Thru Rates, Open Rates, Message Activity, and Conversion Rates (Google Analytics).
• E-Mobile Marketing - Email Marketing in a mobile world.
• List Management - Creating targeted lists and leveraging customer profile information to increase the value of your customers.
3:00 PM -- 4:00 PM - Social Media [Part 2]: Dave Hutnik + Lela Newell"Leverage Social Media Like a PRO!"
• How does Facebook really work?
• How/When to post effectively on Social Media (Edgerank)
• Targeting on Twitter - Done Right!
• Intro to Facebook Ads
• More Advanced Tools to Propel Your Social Media Strategy
4:00 PM -- 5:00 PM - Mobile Web Design: Nicole Michaels + Brandon Sauls"Give Your Customers What They Want!- Go Mobile"
• Mobile Marketing Strategies / Why go Mobile? (Growing Number of Smart Phone Users, Google Recommends it!)
• Mobile Booking Engines-Increase your bookings!
• Mobile MLS Search Functionality with GPS Enabled Searches
• Mobile Site VS Mobile App-What most user prefer
• Keep it Simple and to the point
5:00 PM -- 5:15 PM - Close: Brandon Sauls
We are pleased to announce the winner of our free seat giveaway - Terry Moore - from Southern Shores Realty Co., Inc.! We look forward to seeing you at the workshop Terry!
$139 (30% off)
$199 *If available