Real Estate Web Site Design - MLSdirect
Intercoastal Net Designs offers a wide variety of MLS web site related services.MLSdirect - Linking you to your clients through the Web InterCoastal Net Designs is a provider of real estate web site technology for real estate professionals. Our real estate web site system, MLSdirect, is specially designed for real estate agents and brokers.
This cutting-edge tool pulls listings directly off your Association's MLS servers so each listing is accurate and up-to-date. This means that when a listing is changed in the MLS the new information is automatically reflected on your web site! Best of all when your site is complete, you won't ever have to touch it again. Everything is updated automatically which frees up your time to do what you do best - sell homes!
|MLS Website Samples|
Brunswick County MLS Web Site
Charleston MLS Web Site
Hilton Head MLS Web Site
More samples available - Call 866-249-6095 x10 to speak to a representative today!
Homestead Cape May
Below is a listing of 2 search options to select from and optional add on features:
Basic Property Search Features
- MLS search of surrounding area using basic MLS search properties. Ex: bedrooms, bathrooms, price, sqft, mls number, property type
- View property detail with a form to request more information. Form data is stored in a contacts database and emailed.
- MLS search of surrounding area using basic MLS search properties. Ex: bedrooms, bathrooms, price, sqft, mls number, property type >> school, address, zip code, estimated age, property features, listing office
- Search Company Listings
- Once a search is performed you are then given the ability to refine your search. This allows the viewer to narrow down exactly what they are looking for.
- View property detail with a form to request more information. Form data is stored in a contacts database and emailed - also an email can be directed to your cell phone if it is text messaging / email capable
- Google Mapping of that specific property location
- Printable Flyer of property
- Save your Search Function - this allows the viewer to create a profile and save their searches. They can return at any time and with one click search the same search criteria. (*REO Live)
- E-Notify - this allows the viewer to create a profile, save their search and have "new" properties sent to them daily or weekly as they are posted into the MLS system. (*REO Live
- Agent Direct Link - when an agent advertises in newspapers, magazines, web, etc they have the ability to direct the client back to their own page within the company website. A session is set so if they viewer signs up for more information or "Save Your Search" they are automatically saved to that agents profile. (*REO Live)
- Personal Agent Assignment - when a viewer first signs up they have the ability to browse the MLS listings and not be assigned to an agent. The website MLS administrator will assign an agent to the viewer as soon as possible and that will be come their working personal agent. (*REO Live)
- Google Neighborhood Mapping Function - here specific "known" areas are mapped out and the client has the ability to add in text about that specific location. A "Quick Link" displaying the number of properties currently available in that given area is given that will take you directly those listings.
- Google Property Mapping Search - this feature allows a viewer to perform a property search and then view a map of all the available properties. Here you are given the ability to zoom in to street level and click on the property for more detail.
- Manual Input - this allows the website MLS administrator to add / edit / delete their own properties in the MLS system. This is not automated and requires input from the user.
- Enhanced Listing Feature - the website MLS administrator has the ability to enhance a live MLS listings by logging into their admin area selecting an MLS number and upload additional PDF's, photos, and personal descriptions.
- Featured MLS Listings - the website MLS administrator has the ability to log into the admin area and select MLS numbers that will then appear as rotating featured properties.
- Hot Sheet Creation - an agent will have the ability to login to their own agent page and create a "hot sheet" that they can print out and provide to their client.