Industries >> Real Estate
IDX Website Solutions from the Carolinas to California
We offer a host of options for real estate website design and technology solutions and real estate search engine optimization. The ICND team has nine years of experience creating custom solutions for the Real Estate industry. Our staff can help you meet your technology and marketing goals by creating custom interfaces and solutions to maximize your reach while lowering your overall operating expenses. We accomplish this by evaluating your current technology situation and offering our creativity and our guidance in fusing together robust computer applications to meet your future goals.
We have developed our own application, ICNDmls that integrates flawlessly with a variety of national IDX systems. Our platform will enable your organization to deliver clients superior property results. Its ease of use and multitude of functions have made it our most popular product. We also offer a variety of real estate template solutions as well as total product customization.
If we have not tapped into your local multiple listing service data feed it will not be a problem. We work with quite a few association of realtors from Seattle, Washington / Baton Rouge, Louisiana / Orlando, Florida / Charleston, South Carolina / Hilton Head Island, South Carolina / Beaufort, South Carolina / Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and Brunswick County North Carolina - to name a few. Our Real Estate IDX Software is written on a ColdFusion MX 7.0 / MySQL Database Platform. This allows our real estate the ease to enhance their listings and add more detail to your personal listings then your current MLS allows.
Survey Sheds Light on MLS and Brokerage Use of Web and IDX Data
A snapshot of the findings reveals:
- Sixty-four percent (64%) deliver IDX data to their MLS participants (broker-owners) via FTP.
- Forty-five percent (45%) deliver IDX to their MLS subscribers (agents) through frameable MLS solutions. Another forty-two percent (42%) deliver the IDX data through FTP.
- The majority of MLS/Associations do not require a license agreement (69%).
- Eighty-seven percent (87%) of MLS/Associations do not have a preferred vendor program or other incentive to promote working with certain vendors.
- The majority of MLS/Associations participating in this survey limit IDX to exclusive right to sell (99%).
- Twenty-six percent (26%) allow IDX listings to be commingled with listings from another MLS on an IDX site.
- Fifty-six percent (56%) devote staff to proactive enforcement of IDX rules.
- All responding MLS/Associations look for MLS rules compliance when reviewing a website (100%).