Industries >> Utilities
Public Utility entities have found the web to be the medium of choice for communicating with their customers. The internet opens a direct channel of communication which gives customers access to pertinent information 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Being able to access information on demand at any time is important in today's hectic world.
ICND can assist your organization in the development of a utility website.
A Utility website can:
- Maintain an open channel of communication between the Utility company and the customers.
- Inform the customer base of any important notices or test results.
- Present residents with detailed information about current projects and construction.
- Allow residents to access important ordinances and other regulations.
- Download and submit forms.
- Apply for employment.