IDX Solutions for Realtors
IDX Website Solutions from the Carolinas to CaliforniaInterCoastal Net Designs is offering Real Estate Web Design and IDX Websites MLS Search Solutions for Real Estate Companies and individual agents. ICND has been developing MLS / IDX websites for over 4 years. If we have not tapped into your local multiple listing service data feed it will not be a problem. We work with quite a few association of realtors from Seattle, Washington / Baton Rouge, Louisanna / Orlando, Florida / Charleston, South Carolina / Hilton Head Island, South Carolina / Beaufort, South Carolina / Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and Brunswick County North Carolina - to name a few.
Our Real Estate IDX Software is written on a ColdFusion MX 8.0 / MySQL Database Platform. This allows our real estate clients the ease to enhance their listings, giving you the ability to add more detail to your personal listings than your current MLS allows.
Survey Sheds Light on MLS and Brokerage Use of Web and IDX Data
In January, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®’ (NAR) Marketing Research Department used Zoomerang.com, an online survey tool, to gain insight into how MLS executives and brokers use their website and IDX data. The survey was available to respondents from January 11, 2005 through January 20, 2005.
A snapshot of the findings reveals:
- Sixty-four percent (64%) deliver IDX data to their MLS participants (broker-owners) via FTP.
- Forty-five percent (45%) deliver IDX to their MLS subscribers (agents) through frameable MLS solutions. Another forty-two percent (42%) deliver the IDX data through FTP.
- The majority of MLS/Associations do not require a license agreement (69%).
- Eighty-seven percent (87%) of MLS/Associations do not have a preferred vendor program or other incentive to promote working with certain vendors.
- The majority of MLS/Associations participating in this survey limit IDX to exclusive right to sell (99%).
- Twenty-six percent (26%) allow IDX listings to be commingled with listings from another MLS on an IDX site.
- Fifty-six percent (56%) devote staff to proactive enforcement of IDX rules.
- All responding MLS/Associations look for MLS rules compliance when reviewing a website (100%).
Copyright National Association of REALTORS®, Reprinted from REALTOR.org with permission.