Real Estate Showcase
In the real estate business, a well-designed, functional website is a key factor in the success of your business. Many potential clients spend time browsing new homes on the web and that is why we focus on great real estate website design at InterCoastal Net Designs. ICND specializes in the real estate industry and we have many eye catching real estate website designs in our portfolio. We also custom program MLS integrations for our real estate clients. This allows us to seamlessly pull information from your local MLS listings directly into your website. This integration is important for allowing your real estate website to have the same design throughout, no linking out to a MLS website. This is also key for Search Engine Optimization, allowing search engines to successfully optimize your listings and property detail pages, boosting your rankings in return. Read More
Since 2006, Carolina Plantations has been helping homebuyers find their dream home along the Brunswick and New Hanover coast. Carolina Plantations specializes in Southeastern North Carolina Real Estate, primarily plantation communities. Working with their own process known as the Martini Theory, they have helped thousands of buyers find their perfect home from starting with choosing an area, then community, then a home. Carolina Plantations continues to be a paramount real estate company in the area.
This Charleston Real Estate company has been in buisness for years, and is well known in the area. They chose ICND to help them design and build a new modern and user friendly site to help take them to the next level! Check out the full site!
Coldwell Banker Sloane Realty
Sloane Realty has been in business for over 50 years and has the experience and knowledge about Brunswick County to help find you the perfect home.
In choosing your Hilton Head Island Address, it is extremely important to choose a realtor who will work hard for you, be patient, and educate you about our island. For over 15 years, Monica Davis's name has been synonymous with business expertise.
Local Real Estate Team located in Myrtle Beach South Carolina with numerous years of experience.
Remax at the Beach
The South Brunswick Islands are a vacationer's delight with some of the best beaches in the nation offering sailing, boating, golfing, shelling and water sports galore. Here too, golf is king, with well over 100 golf courses to choose from in both Brunswick County and the easily accessible Myrtle Beach area. These courses are within a 30-45 minute drive from anywhere in Brunswick County...
Seaside Real Estate SC
People have been coming to historic Beaufort and the South Carolina sea islands for centuries. It has attracted historians, poets, artists, writers, actors, producers, musicians, vacationers, military and a host of others. In some mysterious way the Beaufort lowcountry seems to have a soul that is partly expressed in its ancient land and sea. Literally hundreds of islands with century old live oaks are surrounded by the ever-present salt water that ebbs and flows with each tide.
What's special about your real estate agency? Your website is an important outlet for demonstrating what makes your company unique and better than competitors. If you're not taking advantage of custom real estate website design, you're not capitalizing on an important marketing opportunity. Websites are a great investment because the custom design will be current for three to five years, much longer than a billboard maintains its color or an advertisement stays in circulation. Especially for real estate companies, this industry is well-versed in marketing mediums and it's imperative to participate in order to compete.
We've compiled a list of key components to help a real estate website design succeed in an online platform. Here are five tips to get going in the right direction.
- High quality, local photography. Stock photos don't do your website justice. People know the difference and they want to see what your area has to offer.
- Social media integrations. People want to see social media icons on your website, linking them to your most recent posts. The real estate industry can particularly benefit from social media by sharing photos of beautiful homes.
- MLS integration. It's necessary to integrate your local MLS listings into your site. This boosts your SEO rankings, rather than linking out to separate pages. This also provides potential clients with an easier search experience, making them more willing to move forward with your company.
- Quick Search Box. Capture leads from the get go with a quick search option on the homepage of your custom designed real estate website.
- Prominent contact information. Ever landed on the website and you just can't find the phone number or email address? It's frustrating!! Make it easy for your leads to get in touch.
To read more about our MLS solutions, please click here.