There's a big difference in shopping on a website that's user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing and spending time on one that's hard to use. In fact, shoppers usually end up leaving frustrated and empty handed! InterCoastal Net Designs has partnered with a variety of retail companies to produce impressive ecommerce website designs. ecommerce website designs are slightly different from the standard website design and therefore it's important to partner with a company that knows the ins and outs of the business. Industry trends are important to know when designing an ecommerce website. You can trust the team at InterCoastal Net Designs to know their stuff when it comes to ecommerce website design. Read More
Conway Feed and Garden
Conway Feed & Garden Center is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of our community since 1973. We are located on Main Street in Conway, South Carolina, just minutes from Myrtle Beach. We are more than the average feed store. We carry a wide range of products for almost every need. We pride ourselves on customer service and try to do more than sell to our customers.
Deliver My Wine
Wine delivery from Deliver My Wine is the Emerald Coast's premier alcohol delivery service. Our goal is to help you maximize your relaxation by delivering wine, beer or champagne directly to your doorstep.
Merit Corporation is the home of Icon Manufacturing and Marketing and is a leading supplier of gift and souvenir products, primarily in the drink ware area. The combination of a dynamic workforce, a strong creative department, a diligent marketing team, excellent facilities and extensive experience in the markets which we serve make Merit an industry force to be reckoned with.
My Pool Pal
My Pool Pal's mission is to provide CONFIDENCE, FUN and PEACE OF MIND during water activities.
Patti Gilmer and Pam Thomas, two dynamic sisters and owners of a children's apparel store in Gainesville Ga., Kids Stuff, had been tired of seeing their customers and friends children using blow-up arm bands, inter tubes, or oversize life jackets as a swimming/teaching aid for their children.
Ocean Isle Fishing Center
The Ocean Isle Fishing Center is a one-stop-shop for guaranteed quality and fun. Fisherman's Outfitter is the best way to describe the all-in-one availability for fishing tackle, marine supplies, bait, ice, fuel.....If you need it to catch fish, the Ocean Isle Fishing Center will have it - AND - they have the expertise to advise you on what to get and how to use it to catch more fish.
An important aspect of ecommerce shopping would be a responsive design. A responsive website allows users visiting your website to view the site scaled to the screen they're viewing on. For instance, your website would scale down to fit an iPhone screen if that's the device the user is on. This makes for struggle free, smooth website experience. Ever been online shopping on a smartphone or tablet? It's a breeze if the site is responsive! A responsive ecommerce website design is highly recommended by the entire ICND crew.
We've compiled a few tips to make your ecommerce website design successful. Although we're just scratching the surface with these suggestions, they provide a great starting point. Read below to see more about how your ecommerce site should look.
- "SHOP NOW" - this should be the most prominent option on your website, hands down. After all, isn't the point to get visitors shopping? So make it easy for them!
- Fresh Content. Keep your product photos and information current. No one wants to drop by your website in the fall and see summer products being featured. Also, we suggest having these featured items be clickable, allowing users to click straight through from the homepage to that specific item.
- Clutter-free product description pages. No one needs more than a few photos, reviews, product information and the "add to cart" button. Keep it sleek and easy!
- Prominent Company Information. Who are you? Make sure visitors know, so they're comfortable purchasing from your company for the first time.
- Logo & Color Branding. Make sure you have a recognizable logo on your ecommerce website. Also, make sure coloring is consistent between the logo and entire website. This makes for a memorable and aesthetically pleasing ecommerce website design.