A great big welcome goes to "Get Sauced" Barbecue Sauce with their brand new website just launched by ICND. This local company makes a sweet and spicy sauce that was voted #1 in North Carolina. If you haven't tried it yet don't wait a minute longer. It's a homemade sauce that is sweet and spicy yet with a kick!
ICND built a custom content management system for Get Sauced to streamline their website product information. They have a calendar of events on their site which will feature upcoming events as well as a barbecue FAQ section. Plus don't miss the photo gallery!
Recipes are available on their site with many ways to use "Get Sauced" Barbecue Sauce. You can purchase this awesome barbecue sauce from their online "Shop" using Paypal or at the following stores locally:
- Hills Supermarket, Main St in Shallotte
- 125 Oyster Bar in Ocean Isle
- Bridge Grill in Sunset Beach
- IGA grocery stores in Angier, Benson, Coats, Dunn (2), Erwin, Lillington; Durham – Mineral Springs Rd; Fayetteville – Owen Drive, Reilly Rd, Cedar Creek Rd, Bragg Blvd (Eutaw Shopping Ctr)
- Thomas Drug Store in Dunn
- Holden Brothers Produce, Hwy 17, Ocean Isle
- Lockwood Folly Marketplace, Supply
- Callahan's Nautical Gifts, Calabash
- Bello Cibo Deli, Pawleys Island, SC